Sales Training - Inside the buyers' head
In today’s major account driven sales environment, the influence of your customers’ procurement department is becoming an increasingly important consideration in how to develop and execute a sales strategy. This training will give you key insights into how procurement teams are structured, buy and manage suppliers.
- Evaluate procurement maturity in your customers and prospects organisations - are they strategic or tactical?
- Describe the objectives, goals and performance measures used for key procurement roles
- Develop a procurement engagement plan
- Align your sales approach to a typical seven-step sourcing process
- Identify how procurement typically assesses and manage supplier relationships according to how important they are
- Develop account management strategies aligned to the customers supplier management approach
Who is this course for? Designed for sales leaders, account manager and sales specialists who need to develop their understanding of strategic procurement from a sales perspective.
How is this training delivered? This is an instructor led virtual course structured around a series of three 90 minute webinars delivered at two week intervals. The webinars are accompanied by purpose written reference materials plus on-the job assignments with templates.
Course price -
Until December 6, 2019 - $750 | €670 | £580 per person
After December 6, 2019 - $850 | €760 | £660 per person
Session 1 - Understanding the procurement function - goals, drivers and key roles
Thursday January 16, 2020 - 11:00am EST | 4:00pm GMT
Session 2 - Selling the way that procurement wants to buy - understanding and aligning to the strategic sourcing approach
Thursday January 30, 2020 - 11:00am EST | 4:00pm GMT
Session 3 - After you've won a deal - develop strategic account plans that facilitate collaborative working and create value
Thursday February 13, 2020 - 11:00am EST | 4:00pm GMT