9.00 am - Welcome & Introduction
- Kate Skattang, Managing Director, Australia & New Zealand - State of Flux
9.05 am - Supplier management at speed in COVID-19 times
- Presented by Archie Galanis, Commercial Manager/Category Owner - Devices - Telstra
9.25 am - 2020 Research key findings: Supplier management at speed
We will be sharing key market trends and insights from this year's survey with a focus on the COVID-19 crisis and the need for speed in implementing supplier management.
- Presented by Alan Day, Chairman and Founder - State of Flux
9.45 am - Supplier management in COVID-19 times
Mia Skinner Procurement Portfolio Manager at City of Melbourne will walk through their supplier management framework, how it helped set them up well during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Presented by Mia Skinner, Procurement Portfolio Manager - City of Melbourne
10.05 am - Reporting on Australia’s modern slavery legislation in COVID-19 times
Carolyn Kitto, Co-Director at Be Slavery Free will talk about how the COVID-19 crisis is deepening slavery issues for vulnerable communities and now more than ever business needs to be mindful of human rights issues in supplier management. With the reporting period now open and Australian businesses needing to comply by March 2021. Carolyn will talk through the legislation and ‘what good looks like’ from a program and compliance perspective.
- Presented by Carolyn Kitto, Co-Director - Be Slavery Free
10.25 am - Live Q&A
10.45 am - Closing remarks