SMALL IS THE NEW BIG!
Join the State of Flux Charity Buying Group to reap the benefits of a much larger organisation's purchasing power in the eyes of your suppliers.
What does that mean for you?
- Your dollar goes further. Better pricing allows you to save time and money, freeing up cash flow to make a difference in the community.
- Access to tools, technology, and expertise that you never imagined possible. This promotes efficiency and increases transparency. giving you clear visibility and well-defined processes.
With no joining or subscription fees and no OPEX costs, you'll receive better pricing and service levels along with the choice to participate in any category you require.
Contact us for more information
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Your spend is combined with the spend of all other members to create a large consolidated spend for multiple categories.
- State of Flux goes to market with the consolidated spend acting, in effect, as a very large customer.
- Price and service levels are negotiated as befitting a much larger group spend.
- Negotiated prices are passed on to all the members of the Group.
- Contracts will be made direct between the supplier and each member.
- Service level issues impacting any member of the Group will be taken up as a group.
- Categories negotiated are bespoke to the Group's business requirements - there is no catalogue to shop from.
"We are a crowded sector, and it is vital that we work together for the good of New Zealand. Procurement is a great place to start as we can all enjoy the benefits while learning how to be good at collaborating together”.
Wayne Howett - CEO, Ronald McDonald House Charities
“This was an exciting collaboration from the word go. Tōtara Hospice had the energy, sector knowledge and relationships, and State of Flux had the expertise and scale to lead the group to get from concept to operations in the way we were looking for; a three-way lens of quality, ethical supply chain, and cost savings”.